Analysis on Hack

k-met57

Someone else posted this in another thread, but it needs its own. Personally feel much better about the pick after watching. Can't wait to see him perform with our line and skill players.

Lazy mechanics and bad habbits as result of being hit don't bother me. Biggest question seems to be protection confidence moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

Someone else posted this in another thread, but it needs its own. Personally feel much better about the pick after watching. Can't wait to see him perform with our line and skill players.

Lazy mechanics and bad habbits as result of being hit don't bother me. Biggest question seems to be protection confidence moving forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the JN experts understand more than any scouts

ugghh as I posted in another thread. I watched him play almost every game-he is terrible-this is like guys trying to sell me on tebow throwing with pin point accuracy -your eyes know this is far from reality. -ironically our new qb is awful in most aspects of the game and has regressed not gotten better. A guy like Lynch took a garbage team and took them to two bowl games. It does not matter how many times you tell me something really bad is good, the results tell the truth.

Yes we have scouts and so does every other team and just like other occupations many times there are some people that prove to be not capable of doing their job.

Scouts loved gholston, blair thomas-scouts liked ken obrien over  a hall of fame marino

25 minutes ago, kmnj said:

ugghh as I posted in another thread. I watched him play almost every game-he is terrible-this is like guys trying to sell me on tebow throwing with pin point accuracy -your eyes know this is far from reality. -ironically our new qb is awful in most aspects of the game and has regressed not gotten better. A guy like Lynch took a garbage team and took them to two bowl games. It does not matter how many times you tell me something really bad is good, the results tell the truth.

Yes we have scouts and so does every other team and just like other occupations many times there are some people that prove to be not capable of doing their job.

Scouts loved gholston, blair thomas-scouts liked ken obrien over  a hall of fame marino

Scouts also predicted Tom Brady was going to be terrible and the same goes for other players such as Russell Wilson and more. Scouts are not always right. I don't like the pick either but our GM apparently had this guy extremely high on his board and he got his guy. 

I've never watched him play, but watching this video and the gruden QB camp video its obvious the kid did not have great coaching or an offensive line that would allow him to succeed. I certainly feel better about this pick then I did Geno and his 71% completion percentage.

Archived