Jets cant seem to seal deal when best players are due big pay days.

joewilly12

22 hours ago, jamesr said:

If he signs, he has to take part in all offseason activities or get fined.

Not until he is cleared medically. Don't forget he is coming off a broken ankle. I hope Mac finds a way to get it done, especially with Mo. As far as Fitz, he simply wants too much money considering he is slightly above average and failed in his biggest test last year. I don't like Geno Smith at all but there is little alternative if Fitz doesn't come to his senses.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 11:01 AM, PatsFanTX said:

Mo is yet another example of a very good player they drafted and can't sign to a long term contract.

I know, right?  The Patriots hardly ever have standoffs with productive players looking for their second contract that end in a bitter divorce from the team.....:dohslap:

That article shows why Myers is a complete hack.

Keyshawn basically made his career on one big game (1998 Divisonal against Jax). He was a "Look at me, Look at me" type of guy.

Everyone was screaming about Abraham sitting out the 2004 playoffs so he wouldn't put his FA at risk.

Revis: That one is one Woody.

Complete hack job by a Giants loving Eli Sucking douche

2 minutes ago, shawn306 said:

That article shows why Myers is a complete hack.

Keyshawn basically made his career on one big game (1998 Divisonal against Jax). He was a "Look at me, Look at me" type of guy.

Everyone was screaming about Abraham sitting out the 2004 playoffs so he wouldn't put his FA at risk.

Revis: That one is one Woody.

Complete hack job by a Giants loving Eli Sucking douche

you are being silly, Key was a GREAT player for the Jets.  This man made Ray Lucas look like an NFL QB, yes he wanted attention like so many do but he played hard, was a great blocker and a great teammate on the field.

Abe was about durability, can't sink that much money into a player and then not have him available(though we gave Chad an extension but that was before he tore his shoulder).

we gave Revis a big deal in 2010.

Archived