Jets Need to Move from Fitz - Decker

JetBlue

30 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I can have a difference of opinion with a player as well. Whether Decker agrees or not, I don't think the Jets are SB contenders with Fitzpatrick anyway. Further, I am not at all unhappy using this veteran roster to help ease in a younger QB who might have a good future. Decker, understandably, would like that less. If they were to put Petty out there, for example, he probably doesn't figure to get targeted 10x/game again this year (from his veteran buddy, no less). 

I think in addition to the obvious improvements in the season results from 2014 to 2015, there's a certain confidence he (and others) would have with a veteran QB, as opposed to a no/low-results 4th yr QB who douchebagged his way out of a job, or two other QBs who don't have 1 NFL snap between them. 

Opinion is the lowest form of knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. 

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world.

It requires profound purpose, larger than self kind of understanding.

~Bill Bullard

^^^and yes, this is just Billy's opinion lol

33 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I can have a difference of opinion with a player as well. Whether Decker agrees or not, I don't think the Jets are SB contenders with Fitzpatrick anyway. Further, I am not at all unhappy using this veteran roster to help ease in a younger QB who might have a good future. Decker, understandably, would like that less. If they were to put Petty out there, for example, he probably doesn't figure to get targeted 10x/game again this year (from his veteran buddy, no less). 

I think in addition to the obvious improvements in the season results from 2014 to 2015, there's a certain confidence he (and others) would have with a veteran QB, as opposed to a no/low-results 4th yr QB who douchebagged his way out of a job, or two other QBs who don't have 1 NFL snap between them. 

lol

Just now, whodeawhodat said:

Opinion is the lowest form of knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. 

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world.

It requires profound purpose, larger than self kind of understanding.

~Bill Bullard

^^^and yes, this is just Billy's opinion lol

I don't see why you should insult Eric Decker through this type of insinuation. He's just saying what he feels. Geez, give the guy a break. He's a Jet and we're Jets fans. :) 

They're NOT going to move on. Ryan Fitzpatrick WILL be a Jets guaranteed. There would be so much stupidity on both sides if a deal did not get done that I find it impossible to even happen. Fitz is not a dumb mother*cker. He went to Harvard. There's NO way he's going to turn what the Jets are offering and it's the ONLY offer he has. The Jets are definitely NOT going to into the season with Geno as the starter. That would be the dumbest, most psychotic move the FO could ever make. It would almost certainly put their jobs in jeopardy and it would be 100% their faults.

Archived