Tom Brady made 'generous' offer to settle Deflategate, NFL shot him down

Jet Fan RI

26 minutes ago, Larz said:

I would guess

$100,000 fine, no admission of guilt, just a "settlement"

that ass clown smith should shut his mouth, the owners took him behind the shed in that last CBA negotiations

That's what we call a counter offer. We'll call that option 1. Option 2, I beat your ass in court then you serve the 4 game suspension.  I'm gonna go with option 2. 

3 hours ago, Ex-Rex said:

Brady wouldn't have to make "generous" offers to resolve the issue if he had only complied with the commissioner in the first place. No one is even the least bit concerned about deflated freaking football's anymore. It is ALL about Brady thumbing his nose at the most powerful man in sports. Take your deserved suspension and shut up about it you little pu$$y.

Deflating the footballs was just one example of a pattern of thumbing their noses at the NFL. Then they thought erasing texts, destroying evidence, publicly making light of the situation would work. 

When it only made things worse they doubled down demeaning the NFL and it's investigation in a public forum, then bringing them to court to question Goodall's authority. Now they are appealing so obviously they still have no idea what this has been all about nor that they are just digging themselves a deeper hole. 

Archived