Jets Make Pair of Roster Moves

JetNation

NY Jets Helmet

By Glenn Naughton

The Jets announced a pair of bottom-of-the-roster moves today when they cut ties with defensive lineman Julien Obioha and placed wide receiver Chris King on the reserved/did not report list.

To replace the two, Gang Green added wide receiver Anthony Kelly and defensive lineman Christo Bilukidi.

Kelly, a 6′ 2” 210 lb Kuntztown product, spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers following a collegiate career that saw him pile up over 1,400 yards and 22 touchdowns over the course of his four-year career.

Bilukidi is a former sixth-round draft choice of the Oakland Raiders for whom he appeared in 13 games as a rookie in 2010 before short stints with the Bengals and Ravens.  In 24 career games, the Angola-born lineman has picked up 10 tackles and 1 sack.  Bilukidi possesses prototypical 3-4 defensive end size at 6′ 5” 310 lbs.

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
4sHy5AsGo-k

Click here to read the full story...

Like seeing Big Mac continuously working the bottom of the roster looking for improvements.

i'm sure it's a spelling error & not just trying to be funny .... But , unless I'm wrong on that - FYI - there isn't an "N" in the first half of Anthony Kelly's college name.

appreciate all the info!

8 hours ago, ljr said:

Like seeing Big Mac continuously working the bottom of the roster looking for improvements.

i'm sure it's a spelling error & not just trying to be funny .... But , unless I'm wrong on that - FYI - there isn't an "N" in the first half of Anthony Kelly's college name.

appreciate all the info!

Fixed...made me lol and think of this dude.

imagejpeg

Archived