Cut Brandon Marshall

nico002

12 minutes ago, Powpow said:

7 sacks - SEVEN. Time of poss 36 to 25 - we gave this game away

This is spot on. Jets offense was totally unefficient which is the problem with fitz. 5.4 YPA/54% comp is not good enough period. especially when you're badly missing receivers all day long especially in key situations 

Marshall dropped that pass because he looked up at the defense bearing down on him - he was going to get sandwiched by about 5 defenders if he caught it - maybe if the ball were delivered earlier he would have been more open.  I am sorry I cannot stand Fitz - he reminds me of Chad without a brain.

I honestly do not know how anyone thought this was going to be a winning team.  You are running a defense that requires 2 shutdown CBs - we dont even have one - and it seems bowles runs a vanilla version of the Rex Ryan defense.   Ya kno - Idzik (who is a complete moron) got reamed for leaving Rex without CBs - look at what Mac has done....was he really counting on Milliner and McDougle stepping up?  Then WR - nobody with speed aside from undrafted rookies...but does it matter when your QB cannot throw a ball further than 20 yards?

This team stinks outside of the DL, its going to be a very frustrating season.  At least Fitz is only signed for one year.

Archived