12 catches for 180 yards

johnnyjet

Add that to an invisible Brandon Marshall, a crappy day by our Folk hero and some questionable play calling in the red zone ,that leads to a brutal loss in week 1. For all f you clueless fans that are saying bench Fitz and send in the clown you really need to get a grip. This game is not on Fitz.  Personally I think Marshall is hurt, he looked like a decoy today. Beat Buffalo Thursday , move on.  

whether he the game is on him or not does not matter. He sucked. And did not show anything that would suggest he wont continue to suck. Because he does in fact suck and should not be starting outside of dire emergency. And there is a thread for this already

He's our best option though

Sent from mTalk

no deepball even when the run game was doing so good. Idk if that's on Chan or Fitz, but at least one of them stunk big time. I'd think it's Chan not trusting his QB to go deep, which is reasonable. Fitz just needs to take a few deep shots just to open up things underneath. 90% of his passes were dump offs. The others were mostly sh*t. Sorry, I'm not going to get on my knees for Fitz. He is what 'some' of us thought he is. A below average QB with zero arm strength who can't win you a game unless the D holds the offense to 22 or below (all year last season). 

3 minutes ago, j4jets said:

no deepball even when the run game was doing so good. Idk if that's on Chan or Fitz, but at least one of them stunk big time. I'd think it's Chan not trusting his QB to go deep, which is reasonable. Fitz just needs to take a few deep shots just to open up things underneath. 90% of his passes were dump offs. The others were mostly sh*t. Sorry, I'm not going to get on my knees for Fitz. He is what 'some' of us thought he is. A below average QB with zero arm strength who can't win you a game unless the D holds the offense to 22 or below (all year last season). 

As long as Fitz is the QB, adjust your definition of "deep ball" to 20-25 yards.  I'm not saying bench him, because I think he's still better than the other existing options, but that's just the reality of the situation.  I think Petty may be the man for the job a year from now, but no way do I want Geno out there

Just now, jetscrazey said:

As long as Fitz is the QB, adjust your definition of "deep ball" to 20-25 yards.  I'm not saying bench him, because I think he's still better than the other existing options, but that's just the reality of the situation.

I'll adjust my definition of "deep ball" to 10 yards if we're winning. Since Fitz is no winner, my definition remains the generally accepted NFL standard of at least 30 yards or more. 

Archived