Poll: Reevaluating the next 5 games...

Mike135

Poll: Record after 6 weeks (post week 1)  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Record after six?

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Any season ticket holder knows that there are far more down years than up years, just look at the Broncos who went 6 years without a playoff berth before going on a Super Bowl run or the Bengals who went 14 years without making the postseason at one point.

No one likes a losing season, but sticking with the team in the down years as a STH is one of the reasons it's so rewarding when we finally do win it.

SAR I

Yes imagine all those die hards who had tickets from 1969 in Shea and then at Giants stadium who stuck through all those losing years and now the newcomers at MetLife 47 years.

Welcome to NY Jets football. 

it takes a really thick skinned resilient person to stick with this team hoping every year will be the year. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

it takes a really thick skinned resilient person to stick with this team hoping every year will be the year. 

Yes, it does.  So please get back there.

We like our overly optimistic joewilly12, not the grouchy myhero you've allowed yourself to become.

Geno's failure has condemned the 2016 Jets, don't let him ruin you too.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yes, it does.  So please get back there.

We like our overly optimistic joewilly12, not the grouchy myhero you've allowed yourself to become.

Geno's failure has condemned the 2016 Jets, don't let him ruin you too.

SAR I

LOL Ryan Fitzpatricks failure is what has me concerned and pissed. 

Geno is on the bench he's not responsible for whats been happening on the field the last 2 years. 

Time heals you are a good poster SAR I.

15 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL Ryan Fitzpatricks failure is what has me concerned and pissed. 

Geno is on the bench he's not responsible for whats been happening on the field the last 2 years. 

Time heals you are a good poster SAR I.

By the definition of "journeyman quarterback" Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to fail.

By the definition of "franchise quarterback" Geno Smith's failure is a major disappointment and the reason for our current predicament.

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

By the definition of "journeyman quarterback" Ryan Fitzpatrick is expected to fail.

By the definition of "franchise quarterback" Geno Smith's failure is a major disappointment and the reason for our current predicament.

SAR I

Along with Brett Ratliff,Matt Simms,Taj Boyd, Mark Sanchez,Eril Ainge,Kellen Clemens.Brooks Bollinger.Chad Pennington,Chuck Clements.Glenn Foley and Jeff Blake 

24 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Along with Brett Ratliff,Matt Simms,Taj Boyd, Mark Sanchez,Eril Ainge,Kellen Clemens.Brooks Bollinger.Chad Pennington,Chuck Clements.Glenn Foley and Jeff Blake 

Yes, that would be the New York Jets Hall Of Suck for Potential Franchise Quarterbacks.

It doesn't diminish the fact that Geno's failure is killing the Jets right now.

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Yes, that would be the New York Jets Hall Of Suck for Potential Franchise Quarterbacks.

It doesn't diminish the fact that Geno's failure is killing the Jets right now.

SAR I

SAR I they are all killing the Jets right now.  

Rex Ryan destroyed Geno Smith Clyde Gates destroyed Geno Smith etc etc 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived