Film Review: Jets @ Bills

joerb31

Hey everybody, back after a little break of it doing the film reviews. Didn't do one after the Eagles game because..honesty who cares about that game after most of the people who play get cut. Didn't do one after the Bengals game because I was having technical problems. I'm still having those problems so the quality isn't as good as usual as I'm having to record of my phone. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for posting!

For "Nice scramble here by Fitz" - is it possible that this was a busted screen?  The lineman seem to be releasing down the field almost immediately - and because the D recognized it, that's why they're all running with Powell.  Fitz saw there was no chance, and just took off.

12 minutes ago, thshadow said:

Thanks for posting!

For "Nice scramble here by Fitz" - is it possible that this was a busted screen?  The lineman seem to be releasing down the field almost immediately - and because the D recognized it, that's why they're all running with Powell.  Fitz saw there was no chance, and just took off.

Yea it was a weird play because the line didn't look like it tried hard to release..regardless he got the ten yards on 3rd

Archived