Presnap Reads are Fitz' Real Issue

House Jet

4 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Losers always say they did their best. Winners go home and get the Sperm. 

We have this mounted on the mod lounge office door. Three guesses who put it there. 

If this were golf, bowling, billiards, or tennis I'd agree with you.  Unfortunately football is a team sport and sometimes a quarterback can play well enough to win but you can't say the same thing about his RB and D.

SAR I

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, SAR I said:

If this were golf, bowling, billiards, or tennis I'd agree with you.  Unfortunately football is a team sport and sometimes a quarterback can play well enough to win but you can't say the same thing about his RB and D.

SAR I

If you want to make the argument that if everything else fell just the right way, and no one else is allowed to misplay a down, then Fitz played well enough to win. 

Back to earth, though, it's far more accurate to say Fitz played well enough to lose.

20 hours ago, PatsFanTX said:

Good luck with moving forward with the biggest dumbass HC in the NFL.

No wonder it has been 47 years.

So what does that say about Belichick since that dumbass beat him last year - in his rookie year?  Again - you're so sad ...

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Believe it, ballbreath. 

It's okay, I added them to my spreadsheet. I'll use them again in the 4th quarter of 2017. If my calculations are right, there's only a 0.017% chance of community recognition, therefore they'll be good as new. 

Archived