When was the last time you saw an opposing team kneel cause they were losing?

CobraVerde

1 minute ago, CobraVerde said:

Pats just made the Browns kneel to end the game. I cant remember the last time I saw a losing team not play it out. 

Game is out of reach and how many QBs have they lost so far already this year?

Don't take this the wrong way, but no one with half a brain tries to overcome a 20 point lead there as the game's coming to a close, with 4th string Charlie Whitehurst dropping back to pass every down. That's just asking to get him knocked out of the game as well.

1 minute ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but no one with half a brain tries to overcome a 20 point lead there as the game's coming to a close, with 4th string Charlie Whitehurst dropping back to pass every down. That's just asking to get him knocked out of the game as well.

YOU DONT GET THE SHOW.

4 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

like what the jets did to fitz

No doubt. 

Fitz is either your starting QB or he's not and therefore you don't really care if he gets injured on a meaningless play. It can't be both. He did it against Kansas City as well.

that mop up duty is for the back up or you call quick hitters.  

6 minutes ago, Larz said:

that mop up duty is for the back up or you call quick hitters.  

No "or" you said it right without the "or" -- mopup duty is for the backup QB. He's so freaking worried about the optics of pulling Fitz for Geno, even in obvious garbage time.

Sorry but he's simply not an NFL HC other than by job title. There is no way he has any ideas on how to fix anything other than cliches about wanting to get faster on defense.

No "or" you said it right without the "or" -- mopup duty is for the backup QB. He's so freaking worried about the optics of pulling Fitz for Geno, even in obvious garbage time.

Sorry but he's simply not an NFL HC other than by job title. There is no way he has any ideas on how to fix anything other than cliches about wanting to get faster on defense.

I agree, I said it earlier in the week, he is terrified of a QB controversy

Archived