Prediction: Jets will hire Anthony Lynn as the new HC after this disastor ends.

Jetsbb

Makes perfect sense. An offensive coach who is very familiar with the jets personnel and who already has a relationship with Woody Johnson from his time here with Rex as the running backs coach. After fixing the Bills offense he will become a hot commodity at the end of the year. This  is how Belicheck became the HC of the Patriots. He was an assistant with Parcells and grew a relationship with Robert Craft. Not to mention this will lesson the hysteria if Woody is worried about the optics of firing a black head coach after only 2 years which no one will say but many will think.

10 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Makes perfect sense. An offensive coach who is very familiar with the jets personnel and who already has a relationship with Woody Johnson from his time here with Rex as the running backs coach. After fixing the Bills offense he will become a hot commodity at the end of the year. This  is how Belicheck became the HC of the Patriots. He was an assistant with Parcells and grew a relationship with Robert Craft. Not to mention this will lesson the hysteria if Woody is worried about the optics of firing a black head coach after only 2 years which no one will say but many will think.

I'm a Bills fan so I hope you are wrong about Lynn leaving.  However,  I don't believe you are.  If our teams keeps going the way they are now,  I think Lynn will be a head coach somewhere next year.  

Archived