TRAFFIC ALERT: MS Charity Bike run closes highways to JetsRavens Game

Gas2No99

For those that are driving to Metlife stadium for the Ravens game on Oct 23rd, 2016 - the 2016 BIKE MS will have MULTIPLE LANE AND ROAD CLOSURES from 7AM to 12:30PM. 

Mainly affects fans DRIVING in FROM MANHATTAN & Long Island:

MANHATTAN

2016 BIKE MS NYC (30 Mile Route)  will produce following street closures in Manhattan. 2016 BIKE MS NYC  means likely congestion and interruption the normal flow of traffic in the area in Manhattan.

CLOSURES THE 2016 BIKE MS NYC  START on Sunday between 7 am and 12:30 pm

• West Street at 46th Streets STARTS
  • West Site Highway
  • West Street
  • FDR Drive connector tunnel
  • FDR Drive
  • Harlem River Drive
  • 10th Avenue Exit
  • 10th Avenue
  • 218th Street
  • Indian Road
  • West 214th Street
  • Seaman Avenue
  • Riverside Drive
  • Henry Hudson Parkway
  • Pier 94 – 56th Street & West Street Highway FINISH

2016_Bike_30_Mile_Route.jpg

Traffic may be hellacious by 8 or 9am if you take the West Side Highway or FDR to get to Jersey. Hope this helps and everyone has a GREAT Tailgate tomorrow!!!!

-Gas

Take THAT and SHOVE IT as proper & accurate Public Advisory Warning Cookie "False Weather" Monster!!!! :P

57 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

People are actually going tomorrow?

Should be a GLORIOUS Tailgating Day. Sunny and brisk fall weather. I have my skirt steak marinating in a KC Pilsener Red BBQ sauce to go with  smoked Mozzarella from Arthur Ave. and a baguette from the local bakery. I'm heading out now to go fill my 64 oz. growler.

So you tailgate and get a buzz on. Watch the Geno and the Jets show until halftime (unless it competitive) then head out to the NYCFC season finale @ Yankee Stadium where they can clinch Homefield throughout the playoffs with a win.  

Taking Monday off. :D

Archived