Freeze-frame of Antonio Allen's kickoff "offsides"

jetscrazey

16 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Even if it is a borderline or wrong call by the ref, it doesn't mean the Jets have to give up a TD return.  they also gave up a punt return for TD that was called back.

And let's be honest:

Fourth quarter, under 5 minutes left, the secondary would have allowed the touchdown anyway, all yesterday did was help Darrelle Revis live another day.

SAR I

8 hours ago, Warfish said:

Specials cost us three games this year.  Three.  We're 6-3 if Specials don't sh*t the bed.

And :rolleyes: at all the Jets Fans openly happy about our loss yesterday because it might, maybe, one day, get Fitz benched again.  

These folks would rather lose embarrassingly to the hated rival Phins than see us win games.

Because something something "blow it all up, lose out for picks". :rolleyes:

You can't really use the what if statements and only apply it to the Jets. The other team could point to one play or one side of the ball and say if only..

Realistically we are not making the playoffs. It would be wise to see what the young guys have, especially QB.

My personal preference would be to go 5-11 and play the young guys vs 7-9, 8-8 with the vets and missing the playoffs. Atleast you get a better draft pick and the younger guys have in game experience.

Unfortunately the way the structure is set up where both the HC(Short term goal trying to save job) and GM(Long term vision) report to Woody, they are most likely not on the same page.

17 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

Even if it is a borderline or wrong call by the ref, it doesn't mean the Jets have to give up a TD return.  they also gave up a punt return for TD that was called back.

Something tells me they did not mean to give up the TD return...

18 hours ago, 56mehl56 said:

If its correct then it has to be called both ways. What about Landry spinning the football, or taunting after every catch.

Landry is a clown too ; all these overpaid prima-donnas are clowns . Do your job and go back to the huddle like Dick Butkis .

Archived