Technology ruining the fun of snow games?

TuscanyTile2

I was at a bar and didn't hear sound but the grounds crew at the BIlls/Steelers game basically removed all the snow at halftime.  Since when are the elements not supposed to be part of football?  If they wonder why the ratings are sagging I would say stuff like this is at least a contributing factor. 

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I was at a bar and didn't hear sound but the grounds crew at the BIlls/Steelers game basically removed all the snow at halftime.  Since when are the elements not supposed to be part of football?  If they wonder why the ratings are sagging I would say stuff like this is at least a contributing factor. 

I dont know.  I would much rather watch football on a clean field than a field than favors one team over another.  

Since when did weather become a part of football?  We've had domes for how long?  How many years eliminating weather and its effect on the game? When did you ever hear two fans arguing the downfall of the league and turning to another sport because snow was cleared at the half?

2 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I dont know.  I would much rather watch football on a clean field than a field than favors one team over another.  

Since when did weather become a part of football?  We've had domes for how long?  How many years eliminating weather and its effect on the game? When did you ever hear two fans arguing the downfall of the league and turning to another sport because snow was cleared at the half?

Really?  I love football when the elements are a factor.  It's not the main reason ratings are down but it certainly doesn't help.

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Really?  I love football when the elements are a factor.  It's not the main reason ratings are down but it certainly doesn't help.

Definitely looks cool, fun to watch but cleaning the snow for both teams at the half is hardly to the detriment of the game IMO. 

Archived