I don;t care about draft position, damn it, it feels good to win

ASH1962

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Well, I think you're flat out wrong and I'm more than confident 99% of coaches and players would side with me on this argument.  Nothing replaces live reps, learning how to prepare and ultimately, learning how to win in the NFL.  Even if it's just winning your assignment.  It matters.  A ton.   And you dont sacrifice those things for something that is basically a complete crap shoot. 

All those experiences give you confidence as a player.  It also gives your team confidence in you.  Your coaches call different games.  You prepare different, the team responds different.  It literally impacts everything. 

We can agree to disagree but you're way off.  

I look forward for you next patty cake with your boo.  It amuses me you guys care so much.

I don't disagree on the learning part. Obviously reps are the most important thing, which is why we should have started playing Petty and the other kids weeks ago. I just don't think our record in these last four games will have any impact on the team in 2017 and beyond.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jamesr said:

No-one in this thread, other than you, has said anything about the Superbowl. All that was being said was that it felt good to win a game.

That offensive line was missing it's starting left tackle, starting right tackle, and starting center, and at one point lost its backup right tackle to injury so played a fifth round rookie. And again, you're reading words that aren't there - no-one has used the word acceptable, or laudable. 

Keep making excuses for a team which just doesn't show up week after week.  Here's what I see that's truly missing from this team under Bowles and his coaches: heart and effort.  Guys like Fitz, Revis, Sheldon, "the invisible man" Wilk, everyone else in our secondary, as well as the O-line you are so happily excuse are playing like they're in quicksand or not to get hurt.  You like this?  Fine.  I don't.  We deserve better.

Archived