Woody lied

kmnj

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

when he sold us the psls he said his team was committed to winning but they are not. He is worse than dolan and the knicks and that says LOTS

our gm has made some terrible contract signings and had one good draft pick-bold to our coach is kicking a fg down 45

now we are dumping the only quality players and have guys with no proven record left to rebuild the house after it burned down-actually the same guys that poured gasoline on the house lit the match and watched it burn down

If I could get back 75 cents on the dollar on my psls I would be out the door and would not let it hit me on the way out-

Woody didn't lie.  He provided you with alternative facts that are open to interpretation.  Must be a billionaire thing...

On a more serious note, the Jets appear to be finally committing to a plan for sustainable success.  The Jets "house" has a poor foundation, a leaky roof, bad electrical, bad plumbing, rotted wood, and termites.  The contractor they hired, Macc, might not be any good either.  But at least he seems to have the right plans now.  I am near certain that the foreman, Bowles, is a lost cause.

Tear it all down. Build it back up. Then fumigate the leftover pests.

Woody hired Casserly and Wolf to find the moron HC. Woody spent as much money on players as he could, it is not his fault that Bubba Gump cannot coach for $hit and the team quit on him. Woody does not play Sheldon at LB where is out of position, or have David Harris in coverage where he is an Edsel chasing a Ferrari, or continue to play a QB that throws 6 INTS in 1 game forcing fights in the locker room, or fails to adjust mid game or game plan to the opponents weaknesses and his team's strengths. What I do blame Woody for is this charade and delusion that somehow Bowltite will turn into a good HC.

How can we call this a "complete rebuild" when in my opinion the #1 cause for last season is still employed as the HC? Even the GM from last seasons dumpster fire is still here. I am not as down on him as I am on the HC who in my opinion is not qualified to coach a high school team, let along an NFL team.

Jus because it is March where "Hope Springs Eternal", let us not forget the absolute debacle and total embarrassment that last season was. Nobody, and I mean nobody in Florham Park deserves to still be here, yet they are, if you want to blame Woody for that, then blame him for that - I do, but the on the field stuff is totally out of his hands.

I really do not give a crap about PSL's, nobody forces anyone to buy them, in fact, if nobody did, this would not be an issue now would it? I used to own ST's at Shea and gave them up when Hess over to NJ. Driving from Westbury LI to East Rutherford would have ended my life much earlier then my life will end apparently LOL so I gave them up. Paying for the right to over pay (again) for a sports event is ridiculous to me.

ASH

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

Woody didn't lie.  He provided you with alternative facts that are open to interpretation.  Must be a billionaire thing...

On a more serious note, the Jets appear to be finally committing to a plan for sustainable success.  The Jets "house" has a poor foundation, a leaky roof, bad electrical, bad plumbing, rotted wood, and termites.  The contractor they hired, Macc, might not be any good either.  But at least he seems to have the right plans now.  I am near certain that the foreman, Bowles, is a lost cause.

Tear it all down. Build it back up. Then fumigate the leftover pests.

Billionaire thing lol.......more likely a fool and his money are soon  parted or a sucker born every minute thing.

Archived