JetNation Announces 1st Round Home Game Draft Pick

Maxman

We are pleased to announce that with our 1st pick in the 2017 home game draft we have selected @De-Jet-Erate/Duane.

JetNation Managing Partner, Phil Sullivan, had this to say about the selection:

When we were asked to make our selection we couldn't believe that Duane was still available. Yes, there are character issues from earlier in his career. And sure, nobody really wants to ask why he drives around with a shovel and all that masking tape. But we aren't in the business of doing anything other than having fun on game day. Duane gives us the best change at having fun.

Duane will make the journey on game day from his home in Pennsylvania. (Please do not call him a pig farmer, we had a poster do that once and Duane confronted him at a tailgate. It didn't end well for @Boozer76). :)

A former professional wrestler who is good on the grill, Duane has a unique skill set. He can cook and serve as security for the JetNation Executive team. Duane is also becoming a season ticket holder and he will sit with Phil at each game. (See earlier security comment).

Please join us in welcoming Duane back into the home game family.

6 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Good to have a good draft pick this season.  Welcome.

The Jets are always an uncertainty. So it made sense to spend our cap room on the tailgate, lol.

I am very humbled to be selected #1 in this draft. I will do whatever is necessary to be ready for game day. As mentioned I am versatile and can jump right in and help the tailgate in various positions. Whether on the grill, mixing cocktails, doing shots or protecting the boss from BP you can count on my 100% effort in all tailgating activities.

1 hour ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

I am very humbled to be selected #1 in this draft. I will do whatever is necessary to be ready for game day. As mentioned I am versatile and can jump right in and help the tailgate in various positions. Whether on the grill, mixing cocktails, doing shots or protecting the boss from BP you can count on my 100% effort in all tailgating activities.

Sounds like a plan.

We might need a lot of masking tape if any banned members show up. Please keep receipts if you have to buy more 

Archived