Jets 2 home preseason games

Lupz27

So it's bad enough you have to pay for these games with season ticket subscriptions, but I get it, and have accepted it, BUT it should not be allowed for a team to have Week 1, and Week 4 preseason home games, these 2 games are 99% played by guys who will be loading boxes at a UPS wear house come September 6th, and is a complete disgrace every team should have at least 1 preseason home game week 2, or 3 this is just spitting in your face IMO after they knocked you to the ground, and kicked you while you were down, and this is the NFL's doing not the Jets, complete horse sh*t.

you will probably get hack starting in game 4, so there's that

I bet bowles lets mccown start week 1,petty comes in 2nd, then  petty starts week 2, hack comes in 2nd then he names mccown the starter for week 3, and gives hack mop up in week 4

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

So it's bad enough you have to pay for these games with season ticket subscriptions, but I get it, and have accepted it, BUT it should not be allowed for a team to have Week 1, and Week 4 preseason home games, these 2 games are 99% played by guys who will be loading boxes at a UPS wear house come September 6th, and is a complete disgrace every team should have at least 1 preseason home game week 2, or 3 this is just spitting in your face IMO after they knocked you to the ground, and kicked you while you were down, and this is the NFL's doing not the Jets, complete horse sh*t.

Since we play the Giants the Jets are in Metlife for 3 games in the preseason..

Archived