Duane I have your parking pass and tickets

Maxman

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hi @De-Jet-Erate/Duane I have your parking pass and season tickets. I can mail them to you.

I would have called you but the court order says that I can't. So let me know what to do with the tickets.

My PO says I can't leave the county or state for 14 more days. Maybe you should mail them to me? I will reimburse you for postage when I see you at the Dolphins game.

Thanks again for pleading the 5th and the conjugal visits!

Ps

I got in great shape my time on the inside and am ready for my assignment as Jet Nation Motor home security

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Hi @De-Jet-Erate/Duane I have your parking pass and season tickets. I can mail them to you.

I would have called you but the court order says that I can't. So let me know what to do with the tickets.

5 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

My PO says I can't leave the county or state for 14 more days. Maybe you should mail them to me? I will reimburse you for postage when I see you at the Dolphins game.

Ps

I got in great shape my time on the inside and am ready for my assignment as Jet Nation Motor home security

The 2 of you have more than enough room for your little game of paddy cakes to not have to involve the entire board.  

...not jealous, I swear.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

The 2 of you have more than enough room for your little game of paddy cakes to not have to involve the entire board.  

...not jealous, I swear.

You want to play "Guess where I hid the concealed weapon" too?  The line forms to the left.

29 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

Ps

I hope you liked the cake I baked you.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is this like a Missed Connections thread? Cool!

hey @Pac I saw you at Chipotle once and wanted to curb stomp you but my sofritas bowl was too ?????.

LOL at the thought of Pac at Chipotle.  That's a bit out of his class.  Taco Bell is more like it.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is this like a Missed Connections thread? Cool!

hey @Pac I saw you at Chipotle once and wanted to curb stomp you but my sofritas bowl was too ?????.

8 minutes ago, JiF said:

LOL at the thought of Pac at Chipotle.  That's a bit out of his class.  Taco Bell is more like it.

Heeeeyyyyy  OhHHhh!

You guys come up with these Zingers at last weeks rally?

Archived