Terry did OK w/ Mangini...now onto the draft...

Bill Slackman

Terry and company absolutely did the right thing in hiring Mangini to run the ship (and paying him more than Herm tells me they really didn't want Herm around anymore...in my book another right thing). So I'm willing to give Terry a good grade on this move. Now, onto the draft.

Do we think Terry has what it takes to draft the right players and maneuver thru free agency to give Mangini the tools to make this thing work?

Terry and company absolutely did the right thing in hiring Mangini to run the ship (and paying him more than Herm tells me they really didn't want Herm around anymore...in my book another right thing). So I'm willing to give Terry a good grade on this move. Now, onto the draft.

Do we think Terry has what it takes to draft the right players and maneuver thru free agency to give Mangini the tools to make this thing work?

The thing I liked especially is the way the Jets moved on this. They didn't screw around for a couple of weeks. Once Hermy was hired, the Jets got together, set out a plan and executed it in a rapid fashion. Of course, the Pats losing sped up the process, but none the less, good going Jets...you made us proud.

Archived