Post of the Week Nominations

GreenBeans

Hey GB...someone not named Smizzy made a good suggestion. You should search for all posts containing POTW or Post Of The Week. Set the date range for the past week.

Just felt like sharing it because this individual has many ideas and this was one of the few good ones. Kind of wanted to reward him.

:mrgreen:

Hey GB...someone not named Smizzy made a good suggestion. You should search for all posts containing POTW or Post Of The Week. Set the date range for the past week.

Just felt like sharing it because this individual has many ideas and this was one of the few good ones. Kind of wanted to reward him.

He doesn't even have to set the date...just look for your last POTW nomination thread for the week before. everything above it is fresh.

So if I end all my posts with "POTW", Beans would get every post I made for the week?

Maybe then, he'll give me some respect.

What, you want me to work at this now? :lol:

I suggested we all use the same thing to nominate a post

"POTW NOM" would do..this way all GB has to do is search "POTW NOM" and he will get them a lot easier.

This is a good idea as well.

So if I end all my posts with "POTW", Beans would get every post I made for the week?

Maybe then, he'll give me some respect.

Doubt it, amigo, but you could try. :shock::lol:

That's 'cause you've been working out, right?? :wink:

Greenbeans PMed me that he had a dream about you. You gave him a Snickers bar and while he was enjoying it he noticed writing on the inside of the wrapper.

It said, want to Pig Out?

Circle one: Yes No Maybe.

Holy Dr. Freud that is a weird dream.

Greenbeans PMed me that he had a dream about you. You gave him a Snickers bar and while he was enjoying it he noticed writing on the inside of the wrapper.

:lol:

OMG, like, that was soooooo cute!

Max -

I am very disappointed that you did not keep my secret. I am, however, very thankful that you left out some of the details about my V dream. :oops:

careful gettin your hat back out of the ring. rumors are flying that soothie did a #2 in it

I doubt that. Everyone knows that Sooth doesn't sh*t without LL giving him permission. It's almost 2:00 there and she's only in the 2nd. hour of her 5 hour grazing. No way did she give the orders.

i don't even browse that site anymore & I think the last time I posted was goin back & forth with you in the everything else forum. how long ago was that?

I guess sooth is enjoying his inflated ego status over there while he beats his chest as king of the gradeschoolers,but at what cost?

I will respect max's wishes & not bash the largest limolady in captivity

Archived