Post of the Week Nominations

GreenBeans

i don't even browse that site anymore & I think the last time I posted was goin back & forth with you in the everything else forum. how long ago was that?

I guess sooth is enjoying his inflated ego status over there while he beats his chest as king of the gradeschoolers,but at what cost?

I will respect max's wishes & not bash the largest limolady in captivity

I had completely forgot about that. I was totally cutting and pasting stuff from KFFL and posting it in the everything else forum. :lol: I'm pretty sure Jumba hated me with a passion.

thats affirmative, jumba hated you. that was funny when you filled the everything else forum with up to the minute jet football news.

I'm sure theres still some good posters there but geesh, who wants to wade thru all the preschool posts to find em

thats affirmative, jumba hated you. that was funny when you filled the everything else forum with up to the minute jet football news.

I'm sure theres still some good posters there but geesh, who wants to wade thru all the preschool posts to find em

That's right, I think you were the VP of the Everything Else Posting Club. :lol: Those were the days. From what I understsand, it was a major achievement to get on Jumba's sh*tlist because it wasn't very easy to do. I think he at least tolerates me now, probably because I'm not over there cluttering up his board. :lol:

Remember when he had a fit when they used to start "chick threads" now he is starting a hot girl forum?

The entire MB is littered with OT and everything BUT NYJets football.Kinda of funny. The landing strip has been unreadable for almost a yr now.

The entire MB is littered with OT and everything BUT NYJets football.Kinda of funny. The landing strip has been unreadable for almost a yr now.

That's funny, ever since you stopped posting there I find it much easier to read! :D

Remember when he had a fit when they used to start "chick threads" now he is starting a hot girl forum?

tru dat smizzy. I didn't know he was starting a forum, but browsing a while back he himself started a couple hot girl threads which I found odd a few months after chewing everyone out for starting em. Word musta come down from weebs hall that if its an official site , it must have a hotties thread

smizzy,max & I know you're an ass husk but i was really surprised when jumba singled you out & found fault with everything you typed. that lasted for a while too.

smizzy,max & I know you're an a$$ husk but i was really surprised when jumba singled you out & found fault with everything you typed. that lasted for a while too.

All the way until that fateful day when I said **** it and quit posting there. :lol:

:lol: She never actually got me banned, Sooth actually threatened to ban the both of us but never did. I think this banning was because I declared myself untouchable and he just had to prove otherwise.

He should have banned her but she "donates way too much money each yr". It's always been about the $$.

Sooth = Woody

both Jets fans who want to profit off other jets fans.

Archived