Dolphins | Saban wants to improve the offensive line

Smizzy

Dolphins | Saban wants to improve the offensive line

Sun, 5 Feb 2006 21:57:53 -0800

Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Nick Saban's associates say he wants to make a major signing on the offensive line during the free agency period.

:box:

You would be surprised. Just like some teams would chance signing T.O., I would bet you'd get possibly even more interest for Ricky and he doesn't carry as much baggage as T.O.

the two are uncomparable... with T.O. you are getting a top notch reciever on the field, no matter what he does off the field...

With Ricky Williams, you are taking a long shot on an aging back who has lost his love for the game and hoping that he can come back to any sort of back he used to be.

You would have to be crazy to trade anything good for R-Dubz... It's EXTREMELY obvious that he's not playing to win a super bowl, he's doing it because he has to do in order to keep his money.

I'm not blaming him at all, if playing ball is not what he wants to do, thats cool, but you would be crazy to trade anything worthwhile for him.

the two are uncomparable... with T.O. you are getting a top notch reciever on the field, no matter what he does off the field...

With Ricky Williams, you are taking a long shot on an aging back who has lost his love for the game and hoping that he can come back to any sort of back he used to be.

You would have to be crazy to trade anything good for R-Dubz... It's EXTREMELY obvious that he's not playing to win a super bowl, he's doing it because he has to do in order to keep his money.

I'm not blaming him at all, if playing ball is not what he wants to do, thats cool, but you would be crazy to trade anything worthwhile for him.

Your love for the fins is obvious, but Ricky is still a top 5 back and there seems to be more interest in Ricky this year then Edge or Alexander last year. You can't compare what TO did to what Ricky did. Ricky quit because DW is an idiot.

Archived