Falcons | Vick not understanding team's offense

Smizzy

Falcons | Vick not understanding team's offense

Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:39:52 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick admitted he is "lost" about the team's offensive philosophy and wonders why the passing game doesn't use more short, slant patterns. Vick said, "We're not dinking and dunking the way it's supposed to be done. It may be hurting me. It may be hurting the offense. I'm a little lost right now."

The should just trade him.

But I thought he was a quarterback? Wasn't that the motivation behind Ronnie's lashing out at the media following his only 300-yard passing day?

Vick should just shut the **** up already. Despite the constant shoving of Vick down our throats by the NFL and ESPN, 90% of fans now see Vick for exactly what he is. All style and no substance. A faster Randall Cunningham with the accuracy of an NFL Europe quarterback and the football smarts of a 10-year old kid playing in a sandlot.

But I thought he was a quarterback? Wasn't that the motivation behind Ronnie's lashing out at the media following his only 300-yard passing day?

Vick should just shut the **** up already. Despite the constant shoving of Vick down our throats by the NFL and ESPN, 90% of fans now see Vick for exactly what he is. All style and no substance. A faster Randall Cunningham with the accuracy of an NFL Europe quarterback and the football smarts of a 10-year old kid playing in a sandlot.

Ronnie :) :) :)

Archived