super bowl xl

mr nyjet

Hey StillerPaul congrats on the big win.

I am seeing Willie on the 25th. I think there will be a big turnout for his autograph session!!

Thanks and COOL! I've been in his corner since the day they promoted him to starter. Alot of Steelers fans were against him starting because they didn't actually believe our offense could work well without a big power back starting. Fast Willie proved alot of folks wrong! :)

Too bad Willie didn't get much of a chance while he was here at Carolina. I saw him play very limited times and he showed some signs of talent...I think that is why I am so glad to see him do well in the NFL.

The funny thing is I can think back to 2003 when the meet and greet with the footbal team took place...he sat at the table with the other rbs and it seems he was just another autograph. Boy things sure change!!

Too bad Willie didn't get much of a chance while he was here at Carolina. I saw him play very limited times and he showed some signs of talent...I think that is why I am so glad to see him do well in the NFL.

The funny thing is I can think back to 2003 when the meet and greet with the footbal team took place...he sat at the table with the other rbs and it seems he was just another autograph. Boy things sure change!!

Yeah, ya just never know who will step up once they hit the NFL huh? How the heck did everybody in the NFL let Tom Brady slip to round 6? lol

If you got Willie's autograph ya may just have a collectors item by the time it's all said and done. Watch out for Verron Haynes next year. He should compete with Duce Staley for some serious time now that the Bus has retired.

Yeah, ya just never know who will step up once they hit the NFL huh?

You said it. Thinking back on the past few years just at Carolina, I can think of a handful of guys who did pretty well. Willie, Julius Peppers, Ryan Sims, Dre Bly, David Thorton, Ronald Curry, etc.....of course for every good player in the league you get 10 or 15 who end up not doing much.

Archived