Ot: Hey Gang

Brenjetsfan

You guys are awesome! I've skiied seveal times and just never got into the spirit of it. Walking like Frankenstein, wearing forty pounds of clothing, falling and freezing my arse off just never did it for me.....I've done the cross country thing too. Great work out - but better than a dip in the ocean on a summer day? Not even close. So I wait 'till Spring-time comes to enjoy the great outdoors. But you all? Nooooooo. You seize the moment, make the best of it and learn to enjoy. Have a great weekend!

You guys are awesome! I've skiied seveal times and just never got into the spirit of it. Walking like Frankenstein, wearing forty pounds of clothing, falling and freezing my arse off just never did it for me.....I've done the cross country thing too. Great work out - but better than a dip in the ocean on a summer day? Not even close. So I wait 'till Spring-time comes to enjoy the great outdoors. But you all? Nooooooo. You seize the moment, make the best of it and learn to enjoy. Have a great weekend!

In a few weeks we will be in your AVATAR GARB!:cheers:

My friends band is playing at Big Boulder Green Haus BAR-n-Lodge this Saturday nite!!!

See ya there Latin LOVER

:getgreen:

Hey, I'm only 40-45 minutes from there!

Any chance of me coming along - we could use my AIRCAST as an in - I can always tell them I broke it on the "Merry Widow"! :cheers:

Hey, I'm only 40-45 minutes from there!

Any chance of me coming along - we could use my AIRCAST as an in - I can always tell them I broke it on the "Merry Widow"! :cheers:

Dude if you spent the weekend with Brenda, you would leave with much more than a broken leg.

(For the record, I have no idea what that joke means either).

My friends band is playing at Big Boulder Green Haus BAR-n-Lodge this Saturday nite!!!

See ya there Latin LOVER

:getgreen:

Dump that fireman because I will show you a real 5 alarm fire..!

heh heh

Seriously, I will be there for less than 2 hours (clearing out some stuff from a friend's HAUS) and then its back to NYC....

Bren you'd better watch out because I am as addictive as crack...(j/K) have fun on the slopes...

LL

Dude if you spent the weekend with Brenda, you would leave with much more than a broken leg.

(For the record, I have no idea what that joke means either).

Though I know the term "Merry Widow":yahoo:

has a double entandre' to it...

I, in fact, was referring to BIG BOLDER's high end slope - THE MERRY WIDOW...

And what the hey, I already have a 2-1/2" fracture in my Patela - why not a broken pelvis!! :eek::rolleyes::cool:

Though I know the term "Merry Widow":yahoo:

has a double entandre' to it...

I, in fact, was referring to BIG BOLDER's high end slope - THE MERRY WIDOW...

And what the hey, I already have a 2-1/2" fracture in my Patela - why not a broken pelvis!! :eek::rolleyes::cool:

Hey Baumer...I am going to quote this one as well. I know you like to go back and use that edit button. :P

Maybe someday you will win the JN grand prize and all your dreams will come true!

Good luck!

I stand a better chance winning the BIG GAME tonight - or being hit by lightning...

:rolleyes: LET ME CORRECT THAT: I stand a better chance of being hit by lightning on my way to claim my $203 Million dollar prize!

Either way, they both know my intentions from the past!

:confused:One little problem - I'm back at work in Bridgewater. I won't be home until 7:00 tonight!!!

It's not :Cuss: Fair!!!

Baumer,

I like you so I am going to give you some good advice, free of charge.

Put your pants back on and call it a day. It is Friday. Go enjoy the weekend!

:cheers:

Archived