I refuse to give up our Jets dream of Trevor Lawrence #1 overall.

We all witnessed last night how quickly the #1 overall pick can become absolutely snatched away within a blind of an eye (a NY minute). 

And I'm praying the same happens to Jax and their fan base who's celebrating right now. 

So I'll continue to pray that the Jacksonville who battled the Steelers and the Titans can beat a mediocre Bears team (a team many of us have predicted can lose to the Jags for weeks on end now) and if not I'll continue to pray that by a miracle Jax can go 2-0 vs. Indianapolis (against Rivers who's absolutely crapped the bed many of times). 

I won't quit until it's officially over. 

And at the very worst I'd settle for Sewell #2 overall (and no, not to build around Sam Darnold but) because the last time we traded back from a Franchise OT and future HOF/SB winner was Orlando Pace and just think about it.

We haven't had a Franchise QB since dating back to Joe Namath; maybe it'll take (if not Trevor Lawrence) two potential future HOF OT's in Becton/Sewell until we find out next Namath? 

ElgNbDZWMAMkR_Q.thumb.jpg.a04989b93171bebbf0358bb3ff616716.jpg

I refuse to quit on our 2020 dream (we've came too far).