Rivers or Brees

BugZy

1 hour ago, jgb said:

This can all be true but there's still a thousand miles between "Sam has been in a bad situation" to "Sam would be a FQB in a good situation." That ground cannot be leapt over, it must be walked. Otherwise it needs to be applied to every bad QB on a bad team, which strays dangerously close to nihilism.

I don't know if Sam will be as good as we thought he could be but I think he can play and unless Joe is in love with one of these QBs in the draft I wouldn't force Sam out just yet.

31 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I don't know if Sam will be as good as we thought he could be but I think he can play and unless Joe is in love with one of these QBs in the draft I wouldn't force Sam out just yet.

Sam is either getting traded to make way for our first-round QB pick (80%) or will be placed into the fight of his career to win the job in TC against whatever vet JD brings in (19%). 1% chance he catches virulent mutated mono and turns into a giant pair of chapped lips.