2022 Draft

Guest Big Truth

Guest Big Truth

Deep class at the edge position here is a short mock and the players to watch.

Right now the likely  needs are CB, CENTER (McGovern is not the long term answer), Tight End and Edge.

6- Derek Stingley, Jr., CB, LSU

23- Jaylen Wydermyer, TE, Texas AM

38- Tyler Linderbaum, OC, Iowa 

45- Brenton Cox, Edge, Florida

70- Tyreke Smith, Edge, Ohio State

CB will be a need- personally I think Carter II and Guidry set the nickel position and Hall locks down the CB2 position.  I think Pinnoch could be a sleeper and possibly show enough that  they pass on a corner.  Here are you CBS

Derek Stingley, Kaiir Elam, Ahmed Gardner and Andrew Booth

Center is a sneaky  need position- McGovern wasn't that good to begin with, he is getting  older and will be easy to cut.

Tyler Linderbaum, Jarrett Patterson, Alec Lindstrom

Tight End- they are giving an UDFA  a huge deal- TE will be a major need.

Jaylen Wydermyer, Isaiah Likely, Cade Otton

There are many edge players and it  is unlikely the Jets are in the sweet spot to grab the best.  However, with Lawson, Zuniga and Huff there is a chance they go into the draft liking what they  have at  the position.  Zuniga was drafted as a project and now has the right  HC- he may emerge.

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Guest Big Truth said:

Deep class at the edge position here is a short mock and the players to watch.

Right now the likely  needs are CB, CENTER (McGovern is not the long term answer), Tight End and Edge.

6- Derek Stingley, Jr., CB, LSU

23- Jaylen Wydermyer, TE, Texas AM

38- Tyler Linderbaum, OC, Iowa 

45- Brenton Cox, Edge, Florida

70- Tyreke Smith, Edge, Ohio State

CB will be a need- personally I think Carter II and Guidry set the nickel position and Hall locks down the CB2 position.  I think Pinnoch could be a sleeper and possibly show enough that  they pass on a corner.  Here are you CBS

Derek Stingley, Kaiir Elam, Ahmed Gardner and Andrew Booth

Center is a sneaky  need position- McGovern wasn't that good to begin with, he is getting  older and will be easy to cut.

Tyler Linderbaum, Jarrett Patterson, Alec Lindstrom

Tight End- they are giving an UDFA  a huge deal- TE will be a major need.

Jaylen Wydermyer, Isaiah Likely, Cade Otton

There are many edge players and it  is unlikely the Jets are in the sweet spot to grab the best.  However, with Lawson, Zuniga and Huff there is a chance they go into the draft liking what they  have at  the position.  Zuniga was drafted as a project and now has the right  HC- he may emerge.

In this defense you need pass rushers. They have 1 legit pass rusher. Huff and Zuniga are huge projects and really shown very little next to nothing. Edge will be JD’s 1st pick and he will trade up to get best one available unless his pick falls into his lap. I wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 of our 4 top picks going to pass rushers. And of course signing a vet on a bargain basement deal.