Panthers talking to Keyshawn

SouthernJet

I'd pay money to see the look on Steve Smiths face when Keyshawn tells him not to be mad about being bumped to #2 on the depth chart

haha, i hear ya,,

everyone mellows with age,,

fox doesnt do this unless he is comfortable,, key has apparently totally been nutured and is just wantin to make one last run,,

Keyshawn would actually be a really good fit there in Carolina. I'm one of the few who think the Jets should pick him up. He's miles more reliable than J-Mac and with Chrebet now gone, it would be nice to have those sure catches on 3rd down across the middle.

Keyshawn would actually be a really good fit there in Carolina. I'm one of the few who think the Jets should pick him up. He's miles more reliable than J-Mac and with Chrebet now gone, it would be nice to have those sure catches on 3rd down across the middle.
I'm not interested in him for the Jets, but I agree he is a good fit for Carolina

I do think Key would be a good fit in Carolina, I'd rather give the over the middle opportunities here in NY to Cotchery. He hasn't had a shot to do much at this level just yet but from what little I have seen of him and looking at his college production, he's going to be a hell of a player. He's got great hands and he's willing to take a shot. Thats what you look for in your posession guys.

I do think Key would be a good fit in Carolina, I'd rather give the over the middle opportunities here in NY to Cotchery. He hasn't had a shot to do much at this level just yet but from what little I have seen of him and looking at his college production, he's going to be a hell of a player. He's got great hands and he's willing to take a shot. Thats what you look for in your posession guys.

agree on both points,,

key to panthers and cotch,,

i have cotch as #1 on my WR depth chart,,

i know coles is listed,, but i actually feel cotch is best on team

This would be a good, solid move for Carolina. Keary Colbert regressed last year, but it was discovered that he played with a bad ankle and just had ankle surgery.

It would have been best for him to have had the surgery once the playoffs were over, but he had it regardless and should be ready for the season.

Keyshawn gives them sure, solid hands, a big target and experience. Again, a good move if he signs.

agree on both points,,

key to panthers and cotch,,

i have cotch as #1 on my WR depth chart,,

i know coles is listed,, but i actually feel cotch is best on team

I wouldn't disagree at all that cotch could be the #1 WR if given the opportunity. I just don't know that he'll be given that chance. I do think that by seasons end he'll be the #2 with J-Mac as #3.

I wouldn't disagree at all that cotch could be the #1 WR if given the opportunity. I just don't know that he'll be given that chance. I do think that by seasons end he'll be the #2 with J-Mac as #3.

u still have the Herm-turd leftover aura.

Remember, we have a coach now, the best players will emerge.

Cotch will be the guy by seasons end (barring a name not currently on roster coming into play)

• 2 weeks later...
Rumor down here on local radio is that the Panthers are going to bring Keyshawn in too compliment Steve Smith as the clone replacement for Muhsin Muhammed who left for Bears last year.

From this mornings paper:

"Some of Johnson

Archived