9-23 vs 11-22

3 hours ago, Phillyjet said:

"Keep Saleh and fire LaFleur? We’ve done that before with these defensive head coaches. No good OC is going to want to come to a staff that is on thin ice. "

Agree that firing OC doesn't make sense, but could see an infusion of new assistant coaches or an assistant HC coming in to finally be what Knapp was supposed to be.  Situation to watch is Miami, in my opinion.  Don't think that Tua is gonna get that big contract... too risky.  Ross is perhaps worse than Woody.  Could easily see him bringing in Payton and Brady like had been rumored last year.  If they screw McDaniels over, I could see him joining the staff with a trumped up title.  McDaniels as always the prize on that Shanahan staff.

I don't see Payton or Harbaugh coming here.  Frank Reich is the only other coach I'd want. 

He could be persuaded to come here.  Hand him over total control of the offense. Let him find a QB.  Would be a significant upgrade. 

6 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

As a HC or a OC?
Either way he’s not going to be given the authority to “find” a QB. That’s the GM’s job.

@jeremy2020 this reply is applicable to your post just above this one also. ? Your question to him is a very good one btw

As an OC BUT he should be allowed to have input into picking a FA QB or drafting one.  Nothing wrong with that.  I'm sure Saleh has JD's ear when drafting defensive players.