I'm racking my brain......

Fred Jetstone

Virtual cash. Not sure actually but that is the answer I am running with.

Check out the new vBookie forum. You can bet on games and win points. We will have a bunch of games added soon. During the season you can bet on every NFL game each week.

Our resident gambling expert Nick Ferraro is going to set the lines for us. Should be fun, especially for losers like myself who have nothing else to do in life. :P

Virtual cash. Not sure actually but that is the answer I am running with.

Check out the new vBookie forum. You can bet on games and win points. We will have a bunch of games added soon. During the season you can bet on every NFL game each week.

Our resident gambling expert Nick Ferraro is going to set the lines for us. Should be fun, especially for losers like myself who have nothing else to do in life. :P

Wait... why the hell did I toss you 500 bucks on Paypal if this was just virtual cash? You told me that this was the real deal and to stop using my normal bookie and place my plays on *********.com. I want my money back.

Why no respect for Bolly?

What is the meaning of "original sin"?

The answer to any of these questions would be appreciated. Thnx.

Sorry, I forgot the other ones.

Bolly is a marginal QB who was exposed as someone who is clearly overmatched against NFL players. I think that is the primary reason for the lack of respect that he receives.

As far as Original Sin is concerned just know this...it is ALL Adam's fault. Granted he had a lot of pressure on him. But he could have handled things better, that is what I am saying.

As far as Original Sin is concerned just know this...it is ALL Adam's fault. Granted he had a lot of pressure on him. But he could have handled things better, that is what I am saying.

Dude... think about it. Eve was the ONLY woman on earth... Damn fricken straight I would do the same thing Adam did.

Dude... think about it. Eve was the ONLY woman on earth... Damn fricken straight I would do the same thing Adam did.

LOL!!!!

So you are saying that if you were naked, with a girl nearby who was also naked...that you would opt for produce instead?

Interesting!

;)

You know Max, you posters on *********.com are a little on the slow side... ;)

Dude you donate money and you think you can slam us? Oh snap, that is exactly how it works! :bag:

Like I told Tx earlier. I am dumb. Stop trying to figure out exactly how dumb I am. Settle for, Max is really dumb and call it a day!

So you're saying Eve was kinda sly and tricked Adam? Unfortunately I like that kind of intrigue. Adam could have just said "put that apple down" but there would be no NYJ, Jetnation.com or Bollywood in Eden, so let's just call it a push.

You'll see a different Bolly with the beefed-up line providing a nano-modicum of protection.

So the 500 v cash under my name means jetnation.com is giving me a $500 chit and a bookie who'll take it? Cool. I bet the whole shot that Bolly ends up starter by at least week 8.

So you're saying Eve was kinda sly and tricked Adam? Unfortunately I like that kind of intrigue. Adam could have just said "put that apple down" but there would be no NYJ, Jetnation.com or Bollywood in Eden, so let's just call it a push.

You'll see a different Bolly with the beefed-up line providing a nano-modicum of protection.

So the 500 v cash under my name means jetnation.com is giving me a $500 chit and a bookie who'll take it? Cool. I bet the whole shot that Bolly ends up starter by at least week 8.

We can do a Bollywood prop bet. The house has no problem taking your money, lol!

Archived