A few months ago i noticed that when accessing the site on my smartphone, the display would randomly but consistently jump (like scroll). It makes navigating threads and reading articles impossible because what you’re looking at suddenly is gone and your screen is showing what you would’ve needed to scroll down a page or 2 to see. It’s always down, never up, and it doesn’t actually scroll it just jumps.

wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Because of it, i now rarely, if ever, access the site on my phone.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2023 at 10:43 PM, Maxman said:

Is anyone else having this issue? I am on my phone all the time on the site and it isn't happening for me (Android). If anyone is having this issue, just get me as much info as possible (thanks @Sonny Werblin) and let me know Android \ iPhone etc.

Thanks!

Here is a screen recording that shows the screen jumps. The scrolling is me but you can clearly see the screen suddenly jump to a different part of the page opposite the direction of my scroll. It happens at 11 and 42 seconds. 

17 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Here is a screen recording that shows the screen jumps. The scrolling is me but you can clearly see the screen suddenly jump to a different part of the page opposite the direction of my scroll. It happens at 11 and 42 seconds. 

RPReplay_Final1692356335.mov 31.76 MB · 1 download

Thank you! This helps a ton. I think this is ad network related.  I will speak to them. Unfortunately we are in the process of evaluating networks again. These guys have been great for years, but things have fallen off a cliff and I will probably have to change networks again.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...