Credit Due

hawk

8 hours ago, hawk said:

I can't imagine what it would be like to play a professional sport and know that everyone hates you.  Especially at 21 or 22, whatever he is.  

He came out today and almost won this game for the Jets.  Save a fumble, he played a tremendous game, and if not for a drop by a receiver in the end zone, this may be a different game.

Also, **** the refs, that was a travesty.  The 3rd and 22 hold on JJ, was absolutely cause for conspiracy theories.  

Well Said!!  I have no idea what the future holds for this kid but that was a gutsy performance with all the noise surrounding him and the team.  The refs were horrendous.  You can’t convince me they didn’t help the Chiefs it was blatant 

Whatever anyone thinks of ZW and whatever happens the rest of his career, that game was set up for him to be booed off the "New York stage" permanently.  "The Mormon can't hack it in the big city". 

Tremendous performance by ZW to stand up when ALL the chips were down!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Whatever anyone thinks of ZW and whatever happens the rest of his career, that game was set up for him to be booed off the "New York stage" permanently.  "The Mormon can't hack it in the big city". 

Tremendous performance by ZW to stand up when ALL the chips were down!

That game was set up to change alot of people's lives.  It could have been really ugly after they went down 17 - 0.

Holy sh*t!  Mosley had a huge game.

You asked me the two players you expect nothing from?  Zach and Mosley.

Any given sunday.