Boycott the Jets

22 hours ago, Yucatan Jetfan said:

Could you imagine 5000 fans or less on opening day? With the a full tailgate crowd outside but not coming in? Would be "message sent". I live 2000 miles away but the Jets don't get a dime from me. So it's easy for me to say

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk

you realize there's another team and fanbase, right? the stadium will be filled with fans. good luck with your crusade.

22 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Worst case, Rodgers retires and the Jets eat $60 mil in dead cap, but they’re doing so with the 4th or 5th pick in the draft. So, say you fire Saleh, Rodgers leaves, you have that cap burden, and you have an uncomfortable year with Jacoby Brissett in front of Jayden Daniels at QB. The Packers are doing something similar—Rodgers is costing them $40 mil this season. It’s hardly the end of the world

At least we could hope for some type of growth from this scenario.  Other wise it's just waiting for the turd to flush.

you realize there's another team and fanbase, right? the stadium will be filled with fans. good luck with your crusade.
Yeah, guess I'm blowing off steam. I can't even watch football at this point. But something has to change. I'm not smart enough to find the fix because the owner can't be fired. I'm just keeping my money in my wallet

Sent from my TFY-LX3 using Tapatalk