CBPOY: Hamlin or Flacco?

Hamlin or Flacco?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Hamlin or Flacco?

• Hamlin
    • Flacco
    • Other (specify in thread)

On 1/3/2024 at 2:06 PM, Lurker89 said:

He has 1395 all purpose yards going into week 18 the year after he tore his acl. 

But sure whatever you say.

He is what I told you he is.. a good RB, but there are at least ten who are just as good or better. 
Amazingly, just a few hours after I said that he was voted 5th alternate as an AFC RB which equates to, wait for it… the 10th best RB in the league.

You go ahead and continue replying “whatever you say” though. It’s a very compelling argument. 🙄

21 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

He is what I told you he is.. a good RB, but there are at least ten who are just as good or better. 
Amazingly, just a few hours after I said that he was voted 5th alternate as an AFC RB which equates to, wait for it… the 10th best RB in the league.

You go ahead and continue replying “whatever you say” though. It’s a very compelling argument. 🙄

Pretty funny considering you have yet to make an objective argument let alone a compelling one... meanwhile I provided the top 5 yardage he's posted while playing on this trash offense with no Oline and no QB.

I'm using stats that say objectively he's currently number 5 on the year in all purpose yards after an acl tear which is a nice "comeback"  ... you have to be kidding me with pro bowl votes. I'm using stats you are using subjective pro bowl votes. They let brain dead fans like you vote for the pro bowl. 

Currently being the # 5 RB in APY is an objectively better season than anyone else in the CBPOY conversation, but it seems you are missing the point entirely on purpose.  We're talking best come back this year not best RB in the league right? Right.

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

Pretty funny considering you have yet to make an objective argument let alone a compelling one... meanwhile I provided the top 5 yardage he's posted while playing on this trash offense with no Oline and no QB.

I'm using stats that say objectively he's currently number 5 on the year in all purpose yards after an acl tear which is a nice "comeback"  ... you have to be kidding me with pro bowl votes. I'm using stats you are using subjective pro bowl votes. They let brain dead fans like you vote for the pro bowl. 

Currently being the # 5 RB in APY is an objectively better season than anyone else in the CBPOY conversation, but it seems you are missing the point entirely on purpose.  We're talking best come back this year not best RB in the league right? Right.

Keep moving goalposts all you want, but all I’ve ever said was Hall is a good RB, yet there are at least 10 others who are just as good.

5 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

Keep moving goalposts all you want, but all I’ve ever said was Hall is a good RB, yet there are at least 10 others who are just as good.

There were never goalposts.

I said he's been awesome all year. Wasn't talking to you ... was talking in the context of the topic of this thread.

You decided to take that opportunity to interact with me to basically say Breece hall is middle of the pack "good" RB. 

Cool ... sh*t take ... considering there are only 4 RBs with more total yards going into week 18 the year after he tore his acl.

I'm sure your take will continue to age well.

10 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

There were never goalposts.

I said he's been awesome all year. Wasn't talking to you ... was talking in the context of the topic of this thread.

You decided to take that opportunity to interact with me to basically say Breece hall is middle of the pack "good" RB. 

Cool ... sh*t take ... considering there are only 4 RBs with more total yards going into week 18 the year after he tore his acl.

I'm sure your take will continue to age well.

Don't get too rattled by GG. I heard from a moderator he's a Giants fan. lol

• Haha 1

On 1/6/2024 at 8:59 AM, playtowinthegame said:

Don't get too rattled by GG. I heard from a moderator he's a Giants fan. lol

Screenshot_20240107-191949_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7d74efc5f632a7239a0ec8b3d3365123.jpg

No rattle here,  I live for a good sh*t posting flamewar.

After today  Breece second in all purpose yards for RBs behind only McCaffery. So yeah that guy can EAD .... it'd  still probably be easier to swallow than his own sh*t take.

110620_lulz-face.jpeg.8bfe3be25830e266abf143a678ff2f5a.jpeg

• Haha 1