Lead Up To Divisional Round Games

I think we know how this is going to go don't we. KC beats Buffalo, Houston upset Baltimore, KC gets Houston at home, then gets to the Super Bowl against the Lions. Media orgasms over the first game of the season being the last game of the season, Eminem Vs Swift, blah blah blah, kill me now

EDIT: forgot to mention KC wins the Super Bowl, Mahomes is MVP again even if he has a subpar game, but his award presentation is overshadowed by the Kelce brothers spit roasting Taylor at the 50 yard line as Tony Romo looks on and comments how it isn't as sexy as it would be if they were doing Josh Allen

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I think we know how this is going to go don't we. KC beats Buffalo, Houston upset Baltimore, KC gets Houston at home, then gets to the Super Bowl against the Lions. Media orgasms over the first game of the season being the last game of the season, Eminem Vs Swift, blah blah blah, kill me now

EDIT: forgot to mention KC wins the Super Bowl, Mahomes is MVP again even if he has a subpar game, but his award presentation is overshadowed by the Kelce brothers spit roasting Taylor at the 50 yard line as Tony Romo looks on and comments how it isn't as sexy as it would be if they were doing Josh Allen

Lol, the league sure likes themselves some Mahomes/Taylor Swift.

• Upvote 1

Teams like Houston and the Packers are too young to realize the pressure they are under.   houston could pull and upset.

I'd be shocked if tampa gives the lions a game.

Buffalo and KC, there will be a LOT of screaming in this game, one team or the other will get screwed by the refs.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

You know how this is going to turn out, don't you.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

The curse of Patrick Mahomes.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2017/draft.htm

image.png.c0c642934f8e4462f4e4fdbfcddb66fe.png

43 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Seeing Trubisky sitting at number 2 overall in that draft is bizarre and hilarious.

I wonder who would have ended up with Allen if the Bills had taken Mahomes, probably the Cards I'm guessing. And would the Bills have a Super Bowl by now if they'd taken him.  That's a stupid question, of course we wouldn't

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Teams like Houston and the Packers are too young to realize the pressure they are under.   houston could pull and upset.

I'd be shocked if tampa gives the lions a game.

Buffalo and KC, there will be a LOT of screaming in this game, one team or the other will get screwed by the refs.

Gee, wonder who that will be?