Beerfish's annual 2024 NFL Draft primer spreadsheet....

My annual draft info spreadsheet is ready for those that want it.

Features:

- List of almost 500 draft eligible prospects

- Full draft order

- 2023 team statistical rankings

- Combine results and top RAS scores

- The ability to create your own mock draft or fill in data while following the actual draft or using it in the Jet Nation mock draft.

Here is a link to the sheet via google drive.   Once the link displays the sheet you should be able to 'File....Download' if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yM0fbYH1wmdEAp7DNoqA-6_nD1Q2igd25yWDU9dSa_0/edit?usp=drive_link

They have changed some things over time so I have a bit of trouble getting the sheet to show up exactly as it is created after getting it off the shared drive, it seems to be missing the front cover sheet graphic with some macro buttons on it.   In any case all the data will be there and you can move around without any macro buttons via the tabs at the bottom of the sheet.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 3/6/2024 at 5:08 PM, Beerfish said:

My annual draft info spreadsheet is ready for those that want it.

Features:

- List of almost 500 draft eligible prospects

- Full draft order

- 2023 team statistical rankings

- Combine results and top RAS scores

- The ability to create your own mock draft or fill in data while following the actual draft or using it in the Jet Nation mock draft.

Here is a link to the sheet via google drive.   Once the link displays the sheet you should be able to 'File....Download' if you wish.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yM0fbYH1wmdEAp7DNoqA-6_nD1Q2igd25yWDU9dSa_0/edit?usp=drive_link

They have changed some things over time so I have a bit of trouble getting the sheet to show up exactly as it is created after getting it off the shared drive, it seems to be missing the front cover sheet graphic with some macro buttons on it.   In any case all the data will be there and you can move around without any macro buttons via the tabs at the bottom of the sheet.

7 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The compensatory picks were not as projected so I updated the sheet with the updated compensatory picks.   All other data on the sheet remains the same.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JguQ1MkPzxmvNWDbV2rpb9MajiMh20jO/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=113261521053418261414&rtpof=true&sd=true

Thank you good sir

Thank U Reaction GIF by BROCKHAMPTON