The Strev back where he belongs...

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The bad news is that my Edmonton Elks are once again a dismal 0-4 so far this year, the good news is that both Hamilton and Winnipeg are also both 0-4.

The Elks have lost their last 3 games all by 3 points, I swear they are the stupidest team alive.  They just toss game after game after game away by simple stupidity (penalties at crucial times, turnovers, coaching errors, dropped passes)

edmonton-elks.jpg

Sounds like they ought to be the Edmonton Jets.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The bad news is that my Edmonton Elks are once again a dismal 0-4 so far this year, the good news is that both Hamilton and Winnipeg are also both 0-4.

The Elks have lost their last 3 games all by 3 points, I swear they are the stupidest team alive.  They just toss game after game after game away by simple stupidity (penalties at crucial times, turnovers, coaching errors, dropped passes)

edmonton-elks.jpg

That coach must have dirt on the owners to still be there after all of this time. He's terrible. Lol

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

That coach must have dirt on the owners to still be there after all of this time. He's terrible. Lol

At this point it is more of a money issue to be honest.

Also The Elks have been a community owned team (like the Packers) for years and years but the weak and totally useless old boys club board of directors is presnetly looking to go the private ownership route so there will be new private owners probably by the end of the year.  (Which is going to be a disaster imo)