Hell no to D'Brick

Varlo

If Mangini and Tannembaum waste the #4 overall pick on a friggin O-Lineman I will punch a hole in my 56 inch flat panel Big Screen!!! Last time I check i think our offense was ranked SECOND TO LAST last season........u have got to be kidding me this offense needs playmakers and they need a team leader on the offensive side of the ball...If the jets are somewhat of a good orginization than they will not waste the #4 overall pick on a lineman. Oh and by the way we were second to last of all 32 teams that scored Td's in the league so I really dont think that a lineman is gunna help us with that. Take Cutler at 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Mangini and Tannembaum waste the #4 overall pick on a friggin O-Lineman I will punch a hole in my 56 inch flat panel Big Screen!!! Last time I check i think our offense was ranked SECOND TO LAST last season........u have got to be kidding me this offense needs playmakers and they need a team leader on the offensive side of the ball...If the jets are somewhat of a good orginization than they will not waste the #4 overall pick on a lineman. Oh and by the way we were second to last of all 32 teams that scored Td's in the league so I really dont think that a lineman is gunna help us with that. Take Cutler at 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is cheaper if you set up the punch bag in very same living room as your expensive plamsa tv is sitting...

yea and what does that have to do with a QB who couldnt throw the ball to the recievers the point is that a #4 pick overall is not worth a lineman im sorry there is no way it is way to stupid

were you sent here from another site just to stain our reputation as knowledgeable posters?

yea and what does that have to do with a QB who couldnt throw the ball to the recievers the point is that a #4 pick overall is not worth a lineman im sorry there is no way it is way to stupid

...it's going to be great to see you on the evening news because you got electrocuted due to our pick...

If D'Brickshaw Ferguson is available at #4 - which I still think he's going at #2 to New Orleans - we take D'Brick. If we don't, both myself, Mike Green from ESPN & about 1,700 angry JETS fans will storm the podeum....

More than likely we'll be taking Mario Williams at #4 (Gastenau lite - half the self embellishing without the Cocaine up the nose - with all of the hard hitting of a strong Defensive End).

That is unless Houston does give up everything in a trade with us - which I am looking to see if Mike (Tannenbaum) can take them out to dry for the #1 overall - without loosing more than #4 & #29. Then we would be even more stupid NOT to go after Lienert.

Heck - it's a little over a week away - I can not wait!

I'm against taking D'Brick at 4 not because he's a lineman but because his particular position, Offensive Tackle, is very deep in this draft. I think we should take Vernon Davis or Haloti Ngata at 4 and draft O-linemen afterwards.

If you take D'Brick at 4 I doubt we'll get any serious playmakers at the skill positions this year. If you take Davis or Ngata at 4 you can get Eric Winston or Marcus McNeill at 29 or Whitworth or Colledge at 35. Get the picture?

That being said, this is what I think Tanenbaum will do in the draft:

4. Ferguson

29. Lendale White or Laurence Maroney

35. Derek Hagan or Sinorice Moss

We would certainly improve with that draft but I think we can improve even more if we get a superstar playmaker or D-line at 4 and wait to 29 or 35 to get a stud OT.

Archived