Our next pick is #189

SoFlaJets

so you think BPA at one of those 4 positions....right?

That's what I'm thinking, SFJ, but you never know ... so long as some cat who Grades really high on the Jets board at another position is not sitting there at 189, I suspect they'll be looking at those four positions ... there seems to be some decent value left at OG and DT, so that seems more likely, but I might be missing an OLB or DE, it's hard to completely keep track

Babatunde Oshinowo

6-1 3/8

Good athlete for his size. Anchor who can keep the OL off the linebackers. Impressive in interviews, good character. Lost 10 pounds before playing last year and had his best season despite suffering an ankle injury early in the season. Plays too high, and can be worn down. But he can be a very, very good nose tackle. May need to be rotated until stamina is built up.

Here are some guys we might be looking at here

DE Eric Henderson

DE/OLB Mike Kudla

DE/OLB Stanley McClover

DE/OLB Jeremy Mincey

DT Johnny Jolly

DT LeKevin Smith

DT Montavious Stanley

OG Mark Setterstrom

OG Fred Matua

Some wideouts

WR Jeff Webb

WR Todd Watkins

WR Martin Nance

WR Hank Baskett

WR Austin Miles {nice small school sleeper}

WR Marques Colston

WR Devin Armashodu

WR Greg Lee

etc

I am so pissed lol. Two seconds ago I was telling you guys we should get him, and then he gets fricken taken lol. I was like ok, w/e we can get Montavious Stanley...he's an animal. Three second later, Dallas takes him. :Cuss:

I think we should go for NT LeKevin Smith.

WOW, I didn't even realize that ... I can't believe he slid THIS FAR ... makes you wonder?

Yeah, he is very talented - even has superstar potential.

Tony McDaniel Tenn too. Another underachiever in the John Henderson mold.

I am so pissed lol. Two seconds ago I was telling you guys we should get him, and then he gets fricken taken lol. I was like ok, w/e we can get Montavious Stanley...he's an animal. Three second later, Dallas takes him. :Cuss:

I think we should go for NT LeKevin Smith.

I'm bummed about the run on DT's too, nvo ... and I agree that LS would be a nice pick here, cause he's a legit NT and we're a 34 team now

Archived