Kellen Clemens video and any other you want to see...

NIGHT STALKER

Why don't these Yahoo Vids play for me?

a lot of times with YouTube and Yahoo you have to sit there and let them buffer up on pause before you play them-or you'll be like me and just say F-it and close them

lets be frank for a moment......

i watched all these HIGHlight videos. i saw some good stuff. i saw some zip on the ball at times.

BUT,

this is about 20 of the best plays out of what 32ish games? I certainly didnt see any missles that blew me away. everything looked fine, but couldnt you take a highlight reel from just about any QB and get the same summary as this one?

Look at the ramsey tape. he looked great in that thing. is ramsey great, though?

i think we would get a better picture from any QB if LOWLIGHTS tapes were being made.

i watched all these HIGHlight videos. i saw some good stuff. i saw some zip on the ball at times.

BUT,

this is about 20 of the best plays out of what 32ish games? I certainly didnt see any missles that blew me away. everything looked fine, but couldnt you take a highlight reel from just about any QB and get the same summary as this one?

Look at the ramsey tape. he looked great in that thing. is ramsey great, though?

i think we would get a better picture from any QB if LOWLIGHTS tapes were being made.

That is very true Kotite.

OK I'm Frank...(couldn't resist)

seriously though DK that's a good point and the irony is that's exactly the thing that the Jets were doing with the zillion kids they brought in.Instead of asking the fluff questions they put them right on the spot-no warning with video asking why they did this or that and what were they thinking and seeing when they did it.Apparently they liked Clemmons' answers...

Archived