Bye Bye Nets

Blackout

hey, the knicks have been out of it since january, if i cant be happy at the Nets losing, what can i be happy at?

You're a Knicks fan. You don't get to be happy. Fans of crappy teams with gigantic payrolls haven't earned the right to talk trash, smile, or talk in general.

hey, the knicks have been out of it since january, if i cant be happy at the Nets losing, what can i be happy at?
Want another overpaid stiff? We'll send you Vince Carter for a ticket to the circus and a bag of peanuts.

deal Vince now while they can!!! there is a reason why he was had for 3 bench players! he is a scorer, not a good player!

ship him and 2 #1's to minnesota for Garnett? minny will demand Jefferson I'm sure, but I'd get rid of Carter before RJ. He is a more balanced player. plays excellent "D" and runs the floor ALL THE TIME, unlike Vince who couldn't guard me.

Kristic had a very good 2nd year and will only get better. Kidd is getting on in years so their window to win is closing fast.

Oh my god! A Nets fan that doesn't like Vince Choke. It's a miracle!

Stephon Marbury hasn't even been able to get to the postseason, otherwise he'd be one of the biggest chokers in the NBA. For the pricetag that begot the Nets Vinsanity, I'll take the production he gave us.

• 2 weeks later...
Stephon Marbury hasn't even been able to get to the postseason, otherwise he'd be one of the biggest chokers in the NBA. For the pricetag that begot the Nets Vinsanity, I'll take the production he gave us.

What are you smokin hes been there 3 times. All nets fans are nothing but bandwagon losers. When you suck noone shows for the games. When your good everyone shows up. At least our fans are passionate and we stay with are team even through the rough times. We still sell out even when were bad.

What are you smokin hes been there 3 times. All nets fans are nothing but bandwagon losers. When you suck noone shows for the games. When your good everyone shows up. At least our fans are passionate and we stay with are team even through the rough times. We still sell out even when were bad.

That just shows how pathetic the Knicks franchise is. They have a much bigger market and much more fan support, yet still win less than a third of their games.

I couldn't care less how many Nets fans fill the building. The team wins basketball games.

That just shows how pathetic the Knicks franchise is. They have a much bigger market and much more fan support, yet still win less than a third of their games.

I couldn't care less how many Nets fans fill the building. The team wins basketball games.

Yea and when they dont win youll like another team or stop payin attention to the NBA because nets fans are bandwagon fans.

Yea and when they dont win youll like another team or stop payin attention to the NBA because nets fans are bandwagon fans.

Just like every fan base, there is a core of passionate fans and some bandwagon fans on the outskirts. Just because I live in NC and games are expensive doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan.

There are way more bandwagon fans in Knicks land who just don't care with the team failing so badly. You just can't tell because the market is HUGE to draw from, and most every game is packed. Proportionally, however, I'm sure both fan bases are equal in that regard.

Speaking of rooting for other teams, 124, a Knicks fan, has found it necesarry to jump from team to team because the Knicks are lousy. The Nets fans on this board don't make such pathetic manuevers.

Just like every fan base, there is a core of passionate fans and some bandwagon fans on the outskirts. Just because I live in NC and games are expensive doesn't mean I'm a bandwagon fan.

There are way more bandwagon fans in Knicks land who just don't care with the team failing so badly. You just can't tell because the market is HUGE to draw from, and most every game is packed. Proportionally, however, I'm sure both fan bases are equal in that regard.

Speaking of rooting for other teams, 124, a Knicks fan, has found it necesarry to jump from team to team because the Knicks are lousy. The Nets fans on this board don't make such pathetic manuevers.

Don't pay attention to this putz. According to him and The Fake 80 I am a badnwagon jumper because I cheer for teams to win in the playoffs when my team is out. Which means I'M NOT A FAN OF THAT TEAM, I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SEE THEM WIN SINCE MY TEAM IS OUT. But, hey, morons and *******s just don't understand it.

A majority of Jersey Nets fans were Knicks fans back in the day but I've got to back up Jetsfan80 with his true love for the Nets.

Archived