Heat/Mavs

Bugg

Just so you know-

Heat felonious assault against Mavs player-no foul.

Mavs player in same zip code in the lane with a Heat player-foul.

Heck, if the by some miracle Mavs win, he should take the trophy and bash it off Stern's head. This is a joke. I'm turning it off.

The Mavs get hosed beecause David Stern hates the one thing that has been good for the NBA. Mark Cuban. I know he says a lot of ridiculously stupid stuff, but he also is one of the best owners in all of sports. He single handedly turned that franchise from perennial losers into contenders. I wouldn't be surprised to see them back in the finals again next season.

The better team lost?:lol:

The "better team"'s star player choked on a consistent basis in Miami. Where was Mr.Dirk last night? They didn't even give him the ball instead they give Terry the final few shots of the game. Dallas was not the better team. You're going to try and tell me that Terry, Nowitzki, Howard, Dampier, Stackhouse, Harris and Daniels can hold a candle to Shaq, Wade, Walker, Williams, Haslem, Payton and Zo?

Stern always gets what he wants. Whether its Ewing on the Knicks, Jordan winning titles or the Lakers advancing to the 2000 NBA Finals because nobody on earth would have paid attention to a Portland/Indiana series. Remember when Dick Bevetta put his whistle in his pocket in the 4th quarter of game 7 Lakers vs Blazers? Shaq was slamming and clotheslining blazers the whole quarter. What a joke.

Ill tell ya, I have a new found respect for Mark Cuban. After the s--t his team got this series to stand there and applaud the Heat like that deserves major kudos.

Archived