Harrison, Koppen and Kaczur on PUP List

PatsFanTX

July 24, 2006

Not ready for camp

The Patriots are expected to place five players on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list before training camp begins.

Among the five players are safety Rodney Harrison, offensive lineman Dan Koppen and Nick Kaczur.

Once they are designated as such, they are prohibited from practicing with the team. They can, however, rehabilitate and participate in team meetings. If a player begins training camp on the PUP list, they can be moved to the active roster at any time, even after one practice.

July 24, 2006

Not ready for camp

The Patriots are expected to place five players on the physically unable to perform (PUP) list before training camp begins.

Among the five players are safety Rodney Harrison, offensive lineman Dan Koppen and Nick Kaczur.

Once they are designated as such, they are prohibited from practicing with the team. They can, however, rehabilitate and participate in team meetings. If a player begins training camp on the PUP list, they can be moved to the active roster at any time, even after one practice.

Good news, kinda.

July 24, 2006

Not ready for camp

Kaczur?

I knew that was expected for Harrison and even with Koppen to a degree, but what is KacZur's ailment?

Kaczur?

I knew that was expected for Harrison and even with Koppen to a degree, but what is KacZur's ailment?

http://www.courant.com/sports/custom/patriotscapsule,0,7379496.story?coll=hc-headlines-sports-custom

Offensive line: Center Dan Koppen sustained a severe shoulder injury in November and is no sure thing until he proves his left shoulder can withstand constant pounding. Having LT Matt Light healthy should help. The guards, Stephen Neal and Logan Mankins, are rock-solid. Koppen and second-year tackle Nick Kaczur (shoulder) will reportedly start camp on the physically unable to perform list.

Best I could find for you...

JetNation.com announced today that Smizzy has been added to the Physcially Unable To Perform list. This was done after consulting with his wife.

No further information was made available. JetNation.com declined repeated requests for interviews.

JetNation.com announced today that Smizzy has been added to the Physcially Unable To Perform list. This was done after consulting with his wife.

No further information was made available. JetNation.com declined repeated requests for interviews.

If chad is noodle arm then i guess it makes smizzy noodle...well...you get the idea.;)

PFSIKH,

Max did not invite us here, that was his competitor who did that.;)

LOL!!!!!!!!

Pats fans are welcome here. Especially since their joy ride is over. We will have fun giving some back as we watch the wheels fall off the Pats bandwagon.

Garb,

Who did your avatar? Was it Verde?

The girl in that avatar looks tougher than DFat on game day.

I found it while searching google images. Thought it was cute.

I call her the Bowling Ball with a Kitchen Knife.

Archived