JETS NEW FOR 8-21-06

FoxJet

Jets | Mangini comments on Rasby

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:19:58 -0700

During his press conference Monday, Aug. 21, ">New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini commented on the addition of TE Walter Rasby (Patriots). "Walter's a physical guy, he's a tough guy, good run blocker and a good person. I'm looking for a lot of things from the veterans like leadership, experience, toughness and I like the things that he's done in the running game. I think that that's a real asset."

Jets | Pennington returns to practice

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:17:11 -0700

During his press conference Monday, Aug. 21, < New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini said QB Chad Pennington (personal) would return to practice Monday, Aug. 21.

Jets | Mangini comments on Barlow

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:12:47 -0700

During his press conference Monday, Aug. 21, New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini commented on the addition of RB Kevan Barlow. "He is a bigger back, he catches the ball well out of the backfield, he's got the ability to make people miss, all those things I thought were positives. He's been productive and I think he adds good depth and competition to the position."

:Typotux::cool:::GoJets:

Jets | Mangini comments on Rasby

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:19:58 -0700

During his press conference Monday, Aug. 21, ">New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini commented on the addition of TE Walter Rasby (Patriots). "Walter's a physical guy, he's a tough guy, good run blocker and a good person. I'm looking for a lot of things from the veterans like leadership, experience, toughness and I like the things that he's done in the running game. I think that that's a real asset."

Jets | Mangini comments on Barlow

Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:12:47 -0700

During his press conference Monday, Aug. 21, New York Jets head coach Eric Mangini commented on the addition of RB Kevan Barlow. "He is a bigger back, he catches the ball well out of the backfield, he's got the ability to make people miss, all those things I thought were positives. He's been productive and I think he adds good depth and competition to the position."

:Typotux::cool:::GoJets:

OK, what poster on this board gave Mangini the kool aide?

Archived