The New York Jets will win tomorrow

Guarentee it. Book it. Write it down. I don't care what any of the "experts" say or who the hell is going to be the Titans' starting quarterback. With Chad at the helm we have a much better shot then with a rookie or with an inconsistent veteran. Chad is a winner as a starter...it's proven...and with Nashville being only 3 hours away from his home town there should be plenty of Jets supporters at the game. Tennessee was the worst team against the run in the Preseason and yes I know it's only the preseason but if we can find a way to get Blaylock, Barlow & Houston at least near 100 yards on the ground then that should open up the play action passing game which is clearly Chad's strongest ability to execute in the passing game. Chad's determined to win. The entire team is determined to win. I have faith in Mangini and I expect an opening day victory. Hell this is one of about a handfull of games that we can go into confidentley knowing that we have a damn good chance to win. SO LETS GO OUT THERE AND GET THE WIN BABY!!!

J

E

T

S

JETS

JETS

JETS

!!!!!!!!

it sure would be nice to open up with a W-I get the feeling there is going to be a long play for a Jets TD-an 80 yard run or a 75 yard passing TD-just a hunch after seeing what Pitt did Thursday

TX in 5.......4.........3..............2..................1.........................

Archived