Was reading page 2 on espn.com...thought you guys might find this funny..

AVM

i know i sure did...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060911

6. As dreamy as Belichick looked yesterday, his quarterback didn't look nearly as good. Tom Brady completed less than 50 percent of his passes for just 163 yards and an interception. He also fumbled twice in the first quarter, including one that was returned for a touchdown. We'll see what happens next week, of course, but if you're a Patriots fan you have to have a very real fear that Brady spent so much time online during the offseason that he has developed severe carpal tunnel syndrome and the hand on his passing arm is permanently formed into a horrific and virtually unusable claw due to overuse. Who knows, he may have even developed some vision problems.

i know i sure did...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/060911

6. As dreamy as Belichick looked yesterday, his quarterback didn't look nearly as good. Tom Brady completed less than 50 percent of his passes for just 163 yards and an interception. He also fumbled twice in the first quarter, including one that was returned for a touchdown. We'll see what happens next week, of course, but if you're a Patriots fan you have to have a very real fear that Brady spent so much time online during the offseason that he has developed severe carpal tunnel syndrome and the hand on his passing arm is permanently formed into a horrific and virtually unusable claw due to overuse. Who knows, he may have even developed some vision problems.

Thats because PatsfanTX arrived to the game late and didnt give Brady his 'happy ending'

Unfortunately, I don't remember many times where Brady has back to back sub par games....

brady has also never had to start a season without a real threat at WR...keep that in mind. Whether they want to admit it or not, the pats badly need branch, or they will suffer through this season.

Archived