Mike Francesa

NIGHT STALKER

Yeah, I know, this guy can be a pain in the rear. But, I'm listening to him today over the YES network and you can tell that he genuinely likes the Jets direction and especially likes Mangini.

Butt buddy Russo is less optimistic than Francesa, but he was giving praise as well. It was refreshing to hear favorable comments today...I was expecting to hear nothing but excuses as to why the Jets won...they surprised me for once.

Yeah, I know, this guy can be a pain in the rear. But, I'm listening to him today over the YES network and you can tell that he genuinely likes the Jets direction and especially likes Mangini.

Butt buddy Russo is less optimistic than Francesa, but he was giving praise as well. It was refreshing to hear favorable comments today...I was expecting to hear nothing but excuses as to why the Jets won...they surprised me for once.

Francesa is bend over buddies with Bill Parcells so ofcourse he's going to like Mangini. He praised Al Groh when he was here too. The only sport him and Russo really care about is baseball. Their football knowledge is average at best and they know absolutely nothing about basketball and hockey.

Francesa is bend over buddies with Bill Parcells so ofcourse he's going to like Mangini. He praised Al Groh when he was here too. The only sport him and Russo really care about is baseball. Their football knowledge is average at best and they know absolutely nothing about basketball and hockey.

by the looks of francesa these days, i think it is safe to say he knows quite a bit about BBQing too.

My point was it was good to hear something positive for a change no matter what the reason, rather than the "same old Jets" BS.

Archived